QA Lead- Customer Care & eCommerce- SAP-WHI0002S
Avon, the company for women, is a leading global beauty company, with over $11 billion in annual revenue. As the world's largest direct seller, Avon markets to women in more than 100 countries through approx. 6.4 million active independent Avon Sales Representatives. Avon's product line includes beauty products, as well as fashion and home products, and features such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, Anew, Skin-So-Soft, Advance Techniques, Avon Naturals and mark.
QA Testing Analyst - Customer Care and eCommerce
Promise - Service Model Transformation Initiative
Promise is the most significant transformation Avon has commissioned in over 50 years and is a key component of the Chairman's Growth Agenda. Promise is chartered with delivering a seamless service experience for how Representatives do business with customers and Avon.
To address Avon's current and future business needs, the integrated service model will encapsulate a combination of innovative ideas from within the organization, industry and Avon leading practices, and lessons learned. Critical business processes and enabling technologies are being reengineered to transform the order to delivery experience and Representative care.
The initiative was launched in May 2010 when a core team was formed in White Plains NY to lead the effort. The team is comprised of selected associates from global business functions as well as key markets including Brazil, Mexico, Russia, US, and UK.
Since May 2010, the team has led the development of the vision for the Representative experience of the future. Using this vision as a foundation, the team defined the Global Core Service Model capabilities, processes, and system requirements and received Executive sign off on our business process design in May of 2011.
Avon will be leveraging ECC 6.0 and CRM 7.0 including the Customer Interaction Center. ECC will be the cornerstone of the order to cash process for Avon's new Global Core Service Model, along with Vistex for Pricing and Promotions. IBM's WebSphere will be the user interface for over 6 million representatives globally. We will be piloting our solution in Canada in early 2013 prior to rolling out to our top 5 markets Brazil, US, Mexico, UK and Russia over the next 4 years.
Avon is looking for seasoned SAP professionals to add to our staff of Business and IT high performing teams. This is a unique opportunity to build a new platform that will enable Avon's aggressive growth plans and delight millions of Avon Representatives around the world.
Job Responsibility Includes:
- Develop test plans and schedule - integrated across process, data, security and technical teams
- Coordinate all aspects of testing across all test phases including, functional unit, string, integration, regression, performance and user experience testing
- Prepare templates, guiding principles, and planning considerations for the program
- Support and develop as required relevant tools and methodologies
- Support the development and execution test strategies, test plans, test metrics, and defect tracking reporting
- Provide status; identify, communicate and resolve/mitigate risks, issues and assumptions
- Ensure that documentation and processes are followed as per the testing strategy
- Knowledge of quality assurance standards and tracking quality assurance metrics
- Conduct training to technical and functional resources on testing tools and topics
- Minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree with a focus in Management Information Systems and/or Business Management
- Three to five years of work experience defining order to cash business process implementing eCommerce customer facing business solutions in IBM's WebSphere with SAP ECC
- Two plus years experience with Quality Assurance / Testing based on industry best practices in the implementation of SAP solutions
- Three to five years of work experience building business process models capturing requirements
- Hands-on knowledge of test tool HP's Quality Center HPQC
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent team player
- Knowledge of other testing tools such as HP TAO, Silk Test, SAP Solution Manager and ARIS a plus
- Knowledge of SAP CRM, Knowledgebase, SAP ECC Sales & Distribution, or VISTEX are a plus
- Knowledge of languages other than English also a plus
Job Information Technology
Full-Time / Part-Time Full-Time
Primary Location US-NY-White Plains
Avon is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Send this job to a friend
Send this job description to a friend by email. All the relevant details will be included in the message.Send this job to a friend