KB Home, a Fortune 500 NYSE company and one of America's premier homebuilders, has an immediate employment opportunity available. The Company operates in numerous states across the nation from California to Florida.
KB Home has been building homes for a half a century, and was recently named to Fortune magazine's list of the World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year. KB Home ranked #1 for 'Innovation' among homebuilders. Also, KB Home was given an Award for Excellence for the Energy Star Efficiency program by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. In 2008, KB Home became the first builder to earn the prestigious National Housing Quality (NHQ) Certified Builder Program for all of its operations nationwide.
Are you a sales professional who is intelligent, has a bias for action, is driven to win, and excels in building strong relationships? If so, then KB Home has the opportunity for you. We are currently seeking New Home Sales Representatives to join our team who will have the following responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Learn and adopt KB Home's structured selling process and complete required training through KB Home's online University
- Present and sell the features and benefits of new homes within a KB Home community
- Utilize Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) and other data driven tools to sell homes.
- Continually prospect for new customers through networking, referrals, and effective follow-up
- Continually demonstrate a Bias for Action and complete work accurately and on time
- Set and maintain the required number of appointments to meet/exceed sales goals
- Maintain a "Customer is #1" focus
- This is a 100% commission (against draw) opportunity in which compensation is determined solely by the success of the individual Sales Representative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to close deals and develop and maintain relationships required
- Candidates should be polished and professional in demeanor and possess a strong work ethic, exceptional listening skills, and a desire for high commission, honesty, and integrity
- A flexible, "can do" attitude is required
- Willingness to commute to any of our communities in the market area is necessary
- Demonstrated success in direct sales
- A 4-year college degree strongly preferred
- Basic computer skills and proficiency with the Internet required