S3 has a new Program Manager Opportunity in Northern, VA for a contract role!!!
Candidate will report to the Director of Mortgage Analytics/Consumer Credit Risk Management. Program Managers are capable leaders of cross-functional teams in a high-pressure, dynamic and global environment leveraging expert skills in motivating, facilitating, influencing and driving great results through teams. Experience providing leadership in most aspects of program and project management in an Information Technology environment. Experience leading and delivering successful large scale IT solutions throughout the full project life cycle. Demonstrated extensive depth and breadth of IT program management experience in multiple functional areas as defined below.
Program Managers lead delivery of complex initiatives managing governance structure; helping develop business case; managing integrated scope, schedule, budget, quality; and overseeing work of project teams.
• Ensure adherence to integrated plans and schedules. Ensure delivery of new and improved business capabilities on time, within budget and with high quality.
• Monitor and manage the critical path, contingencies, scope changes and budget (both labor and non-labor resources).
• Identify and manage program risks, serve as escalation to resolve program issues, help remove roadblocks.
• Expected to bring business acumen to bear in recommending trade-offs between competing priorities, influencing delivery planning.
• Also expected to contribute to continuous improvement of delivery management practices and processes.
• Requires a minimum of a bachelor's degree and at least 7 to 10 years of experience in the Financial Industry and at least 10 years of experience managing large scale IT development and implementation projects.
• Must demonstrate a solid understanding of technical concepts including Application Development, Infrastructure, Database Management, System Integration, Web Technologies, etc.
• Expertise in leveraging different types of project, portfolio and program management practices / methodologies like Waterfall, Agile etc.”
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to transfer information easily to stakeholders
• Excellent ability to negotiate and influence with senior stakeholders
Please e-mail Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.