IT Business Analyst (closed)
TrueBridge Resources, one of the nation’s fastest growing talent acquisition firms, works with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing areas. Bridge your career to the next level and experience what sets TrueBridge apart.
Works closely with the business system users to clearly identify and resolve existing issues. Works to optimize the use of information technology to improve business operations. Examines business processes and guides system use. May guide reengineering projects, specify system requirements, conduct feasibility studies, conduct training sessions, make software recommendations and assist with implementations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Works, often with others members of the Applications Group, to evaluate data and process issues, trouble-shooting and incorporating solutions as required
- Analyzes current business processes and assists users in making best use of systems
- Makes recommendations on reengineering business processes, especially system related ones
- Discusses information requirements with managers and users
- Holds training sessions with end users and/or others
- Develops strategies to improve timeliness of information and overall efficiency
- Assesses the cost/benefit of recommended process changes
- Implements business and software solutions
- Follows-up with managers and users to ensure compliance with new procedures and effectiveness of new systems
- Performs post-implementation review
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of supply chain, planning, inventory, production, and sales operations
- Excellent IT analytical skills with an ERP system, AX preferred
- Basic SQL query statement writing is a plus
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter with the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Post secondary education with a Business or Engineering Degree or Accounting Designation
- At least 4 years related experience.
- APICS certification a plus
TrueBridge Resources looks forward to having you join our team. Submit your resume for consideration today. When responding, be sure to include multiple methods for us to reach you including: home phone, mobile phone, and email. TrueBridge Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.