PC Systems Specialists (closed)
DMI is a fast-growing IT solutions and business strategy consulting firm focused on providing solutions that transform enterprise operations. Our rapidly expanding client base includes 14 of the 15 Federal Executive Departments, and scores of commercial clients. We offer break-through solutions for Enterprise Mobility and Cybersecurity; and industry-leading services in Strategic IT Consulting, Managed IT Services, Enterprise Application Development, and Health IT. Honored five years in a row by Inc. 500/5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and ranked as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington D.C. area by the Washington Business Journal, DMI offers our employees continual opportunities for personal and professional growth and enrichment. DMI is a rising star -- hitch your wagon!
About the Opportunity
DMI is currently seeking to hire multiple PC Systems Specialists (30+ positions) to perform OS upgrades to Windows 7 in the Arlington, VA area.
- Participates in software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages. Performs imaging of more than 100 computers each day; transferring data files; installing new computer; configure peripherals and perform final testing to ensure the customer is satisfied.
- Must be proficient with Windows 7 and Office 2010.
- Experience with large OS upgrades desired.
- Works under supervision within established parameters, but independent judgment is used. Impact of work is limited to the work group directly supported.
- Bachelor’s degree, related technical training (or equivalent experience)
- 0-2 years of directly related experience.
- Security + and MCP desired.
- Secret Security Clearance required.
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.