SharePoint Developer (closed)
A client of ours in the Nashville, TN, area is looking for a SharePoint Developer on a contract basis. The Sharepoint Developer analyzes requirements and designs, codes, tests, installs and maintains application systems, programs, functions, services, and other related software components in response to enterprise needs of high complexity.
Although this is not a lead role, this candidates must be able to lead and drive projects while providing leadership, technical guidance, and mentoring to others in areas of acquired expertise.
- Analyze requirements and design solutions for approved projects and change requests.
- Prepare technical design options; collaborate with other technicians on options and strategies.
- Develop, document and present design solutions and alternatives.
- Design/develop system, application and program code according to business and technical requirements
- Identify and validate software and infrastructure components required to implement technical solutions.
- Identify and validate solution objects, functions, interfaces, dependencies, and integration points.
- Submit software products for review of compliance with best practices, standards and enterprise architecture (code review).
- Participate in quality assurance and testing to achieve quality objectives
- 1-2yrs Sharepoint 2010 Development experience
- 5yrs 2007 Moss experience
- C# v3.5 experience
- Workflow Development