TxMQ is currently assisting their client in the search for a qualified Electrical Engineer for their manufacturing facility in Chautauqua County, NY.
REPORTING TO: Engineering Manager
- Design electrical control systems for custom & standard products.
- Review Engineering job file and design products to meet applicable specs.
- Interact and communicate with customers as project dictates.
- CAD drawing package generation including customer approval, wiring schematics & panel layout.
- Generate bill of material, estimate cost of purchased items, and requisition all necessary material and components.
- Design PLC and HMI logic using products from many different manufacturers.
- Research and use new software and hardware packages.
- Support all other departments on an as need basis regarding electrical components of the machine.
- Assist project engineers, electricians and customer with debugging and machine runoffs.
- Other functions as directed.
- Support Project in the field, as needed, during start-up and through warranty period.
- May assist in the training of new employees
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or related Engineering discipline, or equivalent relevant technical work experience
- Must have product component level knowledge and AutoCAD experience.
- Proficiency in PLC Programming
- Control Circuit Design experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Experience with custom industrial equipment, lean / six sigma, and/or project management highly desired
- Must be able to travel to customer site when necessary for start ups, machine commissioning and warranty work. Any project that would require travel typically consists of a 1-2 days.
- Salary for this direct hire position will be commensurate with experience in the $40-70k range (may be willing to go outside of range for the right candidate), plus a benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k plan, paid holidays and vacations, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.