Senior Architect (closed)
You will lead the overall enterprise platform design efforts for a variety of products and services in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to design innovative solutions to real market problems. You will work closely with product and marketing managers, user interaction designers, and software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones.
- Work with the Product Management Group to identify work that is in need of architectural review.
- Assess technical debt and develop stories that can be placed onto tem backlogs for execution.
- Facilitate meetings and activities with the architecture committee.
- Work with the development teams to ensure that technology implementation is consistent with the defined technology stack.
- Creating designs and specifications for product and service development, including application, data stores, and operating environments
- Collaborating with user experience experts to design user interaction models, workflows and user interfaces
- Integrating internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
- Creating prototypes and authoring detailed interaction specifications
- Collaborate and train technical team leads
- Working with user experience researchers to design and observe usability studies
- Translating usability and field research findings into design improvements
- Successfully communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field or relevant work experience
- At least 7+ years experience data architecture experience
- Familiarity with API contract specification
- Familiarity with user interaction design skills
- Familiarity with field and lab-based usability research methodologies
- Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture and design patterns, including SOA, SaaS, ESB, Messaging and File Transfer
- Design experience with Data Warehousing
- Java and Java EE
- Amazon Cloud Services
- Oracle 10g+
- JBoss AS