Electrical Engineer Just Released (closed)
Keywords Electrical Engineer, electrical substation utility, utility industry, substation Capacity Design, power relaying, power system,
Gordon J Staffing has another GREAT opportunity!
Currently we are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our team of professionals for our client in the electric utility industry. Selected individual will perform complex analysis, troubleshooting, problem evaluations, and design of electrical systems and components, power relaying, and power system modifications to meet customer needs.
- The Electrical Engineer with Electric Utility Industry experience will develop systematic approaches to solve complex problems. Assists other team members in accomplishing their assignments. Performs special studies, seeking information from other departments, suppliers and manufacturers.
- The Electrical Engineer with Electric Utility experience works closely with Operations staff primarily in support of operations and project activity and in enhancement of electrical substation reliability.
- The Electrical Engineer with Electric Utility experience will also work in support of and creation of design standards for future electric substation designs.
- The Electrical Engineer with Electric Utility experience work includes formulation and integration of conceptual design with capital costs, O&M costs, availability and reliability.
The Electrical Engineer with Electric Utility experience Basic Qualifications includes:
- At least 4 years as a practicing engineer with either a BS in Electrical Engineering or state registration as a Professional Engineer
- Understanding of basic engineering theories and principles
- Undemanding of basic practices of researching engineering and design issues, evaluating alternatives, making sound recommendations and preparing and presenting recommendations
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong general computer skills and analytical skills including Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to recognize and define energy / cost savings opportunities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as required.
- Ability to work effectively with teams to solve problems and implement solutions
- Must be able to travel to various locations as required in support of operations and projects
The Electrical Engineer with Electric Utility experience Desired Qualifications
- At least 4 years experience with Substation Capacitor design.
- Electric Utility Experience
- Registered Professional Engineer
This is a dynamic opportunity to get your foot in the door of a fantastic organization DON'T WAIT another MINUTE, submit YOUR RESUME now to JGordon@gordonjstaffing.com
No 1099's No 3rd Party Agencies No Corp to Corp