Biztalk EDI HIPPA QA Engineer (closed)
New York, NY
up to $115,000/yr compensation
- Experience migrating legacy EDI systems to modern systems using Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Testing of an EDI Gateway using BizTalk for 5010 HIPAA transaction [HealthCare Industry]
- Performed Conversions of older scripted, database-based systems such as Gentran to a modern EDI implementation to allow for auto-repair messaging, message monitoring and user workflow approval.
- Worked with BizTalk Server 2006 R2 for both SOA and EDI infrastructure needs.
- Experience with document validation and transport
- Worked with reporting features common to enterprise-level EDI implementations.
- Worked on business workflows with orchestrations and the business rules engine.
- Experience with EDI schemas, trading partners, party configurations and adapters.
- Configured EDI reports.
- Accessed components such as the MessageBox, orchestrations, ports, and pipelines.
- Familiar with X12 formatting for Administration, Commerce, and Transport (EDIFACT), HIPPA for segments ISA, GS, GE, UN, and IEA
- Intimate understanding of HIPAA 5010 Transaction sets (834, 835, 837P, 837I, 837D, 820, 270, 271, 278, 275 and 810 formatting.
- Understanding of EDI errors
- Working with BizTalk Maps, sending and receiving trading partners.
- Facilitated the BizTalk Server Administration Console for trading partner configuration.
- Understanding of error routing on the ports that transport EDI documents.
- Ensuring that EDI-related production and procedures are maintained and properly executed.
- conduct system testing middle tier and back-end systems.
- Work well with IT staff, end users and trading partners to support all business, technical, and functional needs.
- Worked with testing- Inbound and outbound transactions
- Assisted in Daily reconciliation/troubleshooting of all transaction sets. –
- Tested new EDI communications and existing EDI communications.
- Helped identify potential EDI process efficiency improvements to implement changes.
- Five years experience testing with EDI packages
- Five years testing experience on the AS400/iSeries platform (RPG or COBOL)
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- 5+ years Healthcare EDI experience
- 3+ years Biztalk knowledge
- Strong hands on experience with EDI translator and mapping tools
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: