PCO-6 mois minimum (closed)
PCO-Project Control Officer-Mandat de 6 mois minimum-Montréal proche métro
This candidate must be fluent in both French & English - have strong leadership skills and have exceptional communication skills – must be able to communicate with senior management at all levels . The successful candidate must be organized and focused on getting the job done. This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension. Please indicate if your candidate would be interested in converting to a full time position.
• Provides support to Project Managers in preparing their project reporting and control documents (including monthly status reports, forecasts, gating documentation, change requests, closure reports, risks identification, etc.)
• Creates monthly analysis of projects’ progress against plan (budget, resources, activities) where required, identifies gaps/discrepancies and rationales.
• Provides feedback to Project Managers on quality of information within key Project Management Life-Cycle documents.
• Supports the reconciliation of project data with the general ledger and with the annual budget as managed by Finance.
• Participates in key project meetings as required and supports the Project Managers (team building, minutes, follow up of action items, prioritization, facilitation, etc)
• Provides support to the Portfolio management team in understanding projects specifics – issues, risks, bu• Sets up and maintains projects electronic filing system.
• Contributes to the improvement of the project reporting processes and analysis tools.
• Work in close collaboration with portfolio and methodology team in executing accountabilities.
● University or College degree in management, project management and/or equivalent experience.
● Minimum of five years related experience.
● Good knowledge of project management life cycle (PMLC).
● Good knowledge of project budgetary planning.
● Advanced skills with Excel.
● Proficiency in English and French, oral and written.
● Excellent interpersonal & communication skills. Collaborative approach.
● Analytical and detail-oriented by nature.
● Ability to organize and manage time and effectively set priorities.
● Ability to communicate and build relationships with key stakeholders.
● Previous experience of the MS-Project management tool.
● CAPM or PMP an asset
● Knowledge of Insurance or Finance an asset
Business Analysis Experience *6+ Années
Excel * 6+ Années
experience with stakeholder relationships, project governance, financial control and risk management * 6+ Années
Financial budgetary planning experience * 6+ Années
Microsoft Project *6+ Années
Microsoft Suite *6+ Années
PMLC (Project Management Life Cycle) *6+ Années
Powerpoint *6+ Années
Project Management *6+ Années
Relationship Management *6+ Années
Strong analytical and problem solving skills. *6+ Années
Please Contact GROBERT@TECHNO5.COM