Solutions Architect (closed)
Our client is a global technology services and integration organisation with many key high profile clients in Australia across banking and financial services.
An opportunity now exists for a talented Solutions Architect with strong Messaging infrastructure expertise to work on a significant Exchange legacy to Exchange 2010 program. This challenging initiative will require the following capabilities:
- Proven Messaging Migration delivery experience - Including all technical tasks such as requirements gathering, messaging infrastructure architecture and design, pre-installation preparation, product installation and configuration.
- Experience with Active directory and MS Exchange all versions 2000, 2003, 2007 & 2010 essential
- Demonstrate real world messaging and security best practice experience.
- Messaging Solution integration to other systems (Cisco Voice solution)
- Project Management capabilities (ITIL & Project management certification an asset)
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development and policy development.
Interested candidates must hold a degree have over 12 years commercial ICT experience and have Microsoft certification: MS Architect Certification or Master Certified )
This is a high profile client facing role that will require outstanding communication and influencing skills.
Career opportunity to work on significant programs and projects for some of largest enterprise organisations
Melbourne based permanent role
Salary between $120-$130k