The CRM Specialist supports the CRM Department in the design, development and execution of CRM programs aimed at ensuring full understanding of customers’ needs and requirements
The position also contributes to the effective measurement/tracking of key CRM Metrics. He/she ensures the integrity and hygiene of the comprehensive databases of customers.
As expert in understanding the customers, the CRM Specialist uses available techniques to optimize communication and engagement of customers.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
(List major functions or duties which the incumbent must perform to realize the position’s objectives)
- Participate in Marketing’s annual business plan (i.e. forecasting, strategy formulation, marketing initiatives, financial budget, execution plans)
- Prepare a detailed Implementation Plan (for each CRM Campaign) - complete with its own set of objectives (expressed in terms of volumes, revenues, or market share or target market reached), bases for recommendation, scope and coverage, mechanics and details of implementation/execution, communication of the program to its target market, detailed timetables, logistics and spending schedules and total budgets
- Develop, secure approval and monitor budget for assigned CRM projects. Ensures that budget is based on sound business rationale, directly links to Financial objectives and parameters.
- Provides measures on monitoring effectiveness of CRM campaigns, provides data requirements and executes hygiene initiatives
- Breakdowns, segments, and evaluates/analyzes the information along with member/customer history and provide results that each BU can use for marketing purposes.
- In collaboration with CRM Manager and the Business Intelligence group, designs methodology, presents results, provides insights and recommendation, regularly updates, measures regional results semi-annually
- Performs customer data mining and analysis, provides updated customer profile.
- Coordinates with Parent CRM for Global’s data requirements; looks for opportunities for synergy with other subs/products based on Kapamilya Database
- Guards data integrity/hygiene; recommends enhancements to keep data clean/valid, etc. ; monitors database health; provides regular customer data profile report
- Provides insights; Identifies process improvement, refines program mechanics, uses customer data to recommend strategies, triggers that will engage customers to avail more products, predict possible churn
- Male or female
- At least 25 years old
- Graduate of BS or BA degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Management, Business Economics, Statistics, or Industrial Engineering from a reputable college/university.
- At least three (3) years of significant work experience preferably in FMCG, media, communications, advertising and marketing organizations
- Superb project management, time-management and multi-tasking skills
- A positive, can-do, results-oriented attitude: can handle fast-paced, high-pressure work environment; demonstrates sound judgment (decision-making); able to work with difficult personalities, operates independently, with limited supervision; takes initiative/is resourceful; problem-solver.
- High level of energy, sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with the ability/willingness to work hard and work well under pressure.
- Strong analytical thinking and detail-orientation
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills, both oral and written; can effectively communicate with different levels in the organization
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character who demonstrates high moral and ethical behavior.
- High computer literacy, strong working knowledge in MS Office applications