Mobile Application Developer (closed)
Mobile App and API Developer
Seattle, Washington, United States • REF5J
As a key member on this small, yet powerful and growing team, you will be responsible for design, architecture and development of applications for platforms such as Android, iOS and Windows Mobile. You will also be an integral part of developing the API platform and web services that work together to provide a best in class mobile experience. Bring your experience designing, architecting and developing complex mobile applications as well as your skills for building web services or API platform. You need to be ready to roll up your sleeves from the moment you walk in the door because our team is revenue generating, and we have some awesome new services and enhancements to finalize. Oh, and one more thing…. Our team gets a little crazy – the good kind of crazy – so you should also bring your sense of humor, zany ideas, and your fun factor!
You must have..
- Experience with designing/architecting applications on mobile platforms such as Android, iOS, RIM, and/or Windows Mobile;
- Impressive coding chops in Objective-C or Java, preferably for mobile applications;
- Experience building web services or API platforms;
- Know-how for developing on a SQL platform such as SQLite, Postgres, MySQL or SQL Server;
- Experience working in Unix/Linux/BSD environments;
- A B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent; and/or
- 5-7 or more years of professional programming experience.
You must be….
- Motivated to get coding and consistently meet or beat aggressive timelines;
- Passionate about an agile development environment – we work quickly and iterate often; and
- Able to translate a business requirement into a piece of technical art and direction.