Configuration Analyst (Facets) (closed)
Facets Configuration Analyst, Pricing (NetworX )
We are searching to fill 2-3 positions for Facets Configuration Analyst that will begin in Febuary 2013. This position requires recent facets experience and the ability to travel onsite. The position is a 3 month minimum with a 6-9 month maximum.
More information about this job:
This is a technical position. Performs complex configuration activities. The incumbent for this position possesses a high degree of expertise in the configuration of business rules that support reimbursement policies and methodologies in a large managed care organization. This position plays a key role in the configuration and implementation of new markets and products.
1. Works with Lead Configuration Analysts to define and prioritize projects.
- A minimum of five years of configuration experience providing pricing and/or benefits configuration support on Amisys, Facets, MHS, Metavance, Diamond, or a similar payer system, preferably in a medium to large health care or related organization.
- Possess problem solving and project management skills. Must be able to take charge, manage numerous projects and successfully coordinate projects with internal areas and external vendors.
- Project team member oversight management and/or supervisory experience required.
- A minimum of two years of experience: