Transfer Agent Operations Representative (closed)
The Transfer Agent (TA) Operations Representative will assume various processing and service responsibilities in the Direct and Dealer Operations groups for the Guggenheim Investments transfer agency.
The TA Operations Representative will be responsible for certain assigned tasks within the TA Operations group including but not limited to, processing of client correspondence and trade requests for direct accounts, internal banking functions, NSCC processing, and managing estimated cash flow reporting to our portfolio teams.
The TA Operations Representative reports to the Manager of the TA Operations group. The position requires regular and extensive interaction with associates throughout the TA and other areas of the firm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Real-time cash flow monitoring:
- Maintaining Real time cash data up through the close of market for Portfolio teams
- Data entry of manual estimates and non ACAT transfer-in-kind requests
- Coordinating with the portfolio management department on cash flow discrepancies
- Communicating large estimate infractions to Sales
- Processing orders received via NSCC
- Addressing immediate NSCC problems or trade errors
- Calling back office counterparts on rejected trades
Providing back office support for dealers:
- Answering operational questions
- Taking estimates from reps and back office personnel for expected NSCC trade activity
- Communicate corporate actions to back office counterparts
- Commissions check printing and reconciliation
- Reviews received documents for accuracy and compliance with company policy before determining whether or not paperwork is received in good order
- Establishes new accounts on the Transfer Agency System using information provided on the Guggenheim Investments account applications adhering to company standards and AML compliance
- Prepares and balances the daily check deposit
- Debits shareholder accounts for drafts as they are presented at US Bank
- Inputs wire redemptions into the US Bank websites system using appropriate passwords and controls
- Researches and resolves advisor and shareholder account questions, service questions and procedural issues.
- Scans and indexes source documents into the imaging system for future retrieval by reps and others as needed
- Assists Shareholder Services in answering shareholder and advisor calls
- Responsible for posting all account transactions to the TA system during the two pricing cycles of the day. Includes ensuring accuracy of NAV’s, managing rejected transactions, and coordinating efforts with various departments within the company
- Four year college degree
- Previous related customer service experience
- Previous experience/exposure to the NSCC and Transfer Agency Operations, a plus
- Previous experience with Imaging and Workflow systems, a plus
- Proven problem solving and attention to detail skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must
- Must have a customer focus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly self motivated and results oriented
- Acumen for interacting with people in a business setting
Compensation: Base salary plus discretionary bonus.
Guggenheim Investments represents the investment management division of Guggenheim Partners, LLC, which consist of investment managers with approximately $127 billion in combined total assets. Collectively, we have had a long, distinguished history of serving institutional investors, ultra-high-net-worth individuals, family offices and financial advisors. We offer clients a wide range of differentiated capabilities built on a commitment to investment excellence.
Our business is firmly rooted in the discipline of the institutional money management: our DNA is etched with the rigor of managing risk. Each of our investment teams brings a unique expertise and point of view about what drives asset and market behavior, and what drives risk and reward.
Over the year, our clients have valued us for our tradition of independence, thought leadership, purposeful innovation and nimbleness we believe not readily found in other asset managers. As a privately owned investment management firm, our clients also know that we are less beholden to Wall Street, and unswayed by its short-term demands and fickleness. WE are answerable only to our clients and our commitment to their success.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO BE CONSIDERERED FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE APPLY ON-LINE: