Sr Java Developer (27111) (closed)
Job Responsibilities: Sr Java Developer
• Working on web application development with a focus on implementing best in class search features and enhanced user experience around search functionality.
• Some work with a search engine (Vivisimo) – knowledge of configuring, indexing across multiple data repositories for content and associated metadata desired.
• Experience with search facets, managed answers, personalization.
• Familiarity with administration, configuration of Vivisimo for indexing, crawling and optimizing search engine performance desired.
• Java experience implementing components in a multilayered weblogic web application.
• Knowledge of OO approaches and quick design/development using these techniques
• Knowledge of Interfacing with Oracle DB – 10g/11g, writing Stored procedures for Oracle and invoking the same from the application
• Knowledge of Oracle UCM interfaces
• knowledge processing xml/xsl
• exposure of implementation in 11g weblogic implementation
• exposure to LDAP connection and querying using java components
• Knowledge of using open frameworks etc is preferred.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science
• Overall 8-12 yrs. of IT Experience
• Should have done at least 2 -3 implementation of projects with a search engine – Vivisimo preferred ( implementation of end user search features needed, administration, indexing, configuring of Vivisimo preferred).
• 5+ yrs. of Strong Weblogic application design and Development.
• 5+ yrs. of business intelligence/OLAP/data mining experience required
• Must be proficient with Java, J2EE, JSP, CSS, HTML.
• Proficient in Oracle 11g DB
• Strong database concepts, design patterns, .
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a high level of turn around.
• Good communications skills
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with job title and number
Contract length 8 months