Territory Ready Sales Representative (closed)
With headquarters in Rochester, NY, Paychex, Inc. has more than 100 offices and serves approximately 554,000 payroll clients nationwide. We provide comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing, payroll tax administration, time and attendance solutions, and employee pay services. Human Resource Services include 401(k) plan recordkeeping, workers' compensation administration, section 125 plans, a professional employer organization, and other administrative services for business.
Paychex is always looking for individuals who want to work for a company that allows for growth and development. With your desire to succeed and our training and resources, opportunities at Paychex are more than just jobs. They are your chance to build a solid career with a company named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list seven times since 2002. We provide an atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance, and our comprehensive benefits package provides health care, retirement planning, education assistance, and much more.
- Completing Business Plan for projected unit credits.
- Submitting report of activities and results, calls, referrals, marketing programs and sales submitted and credited.
- Maintaining detailed log of referrals for payroll and ancillary products submitted.
- Preparing a monthly projection of unit credits.
- Coordinating with operations to resolve client concerns and improve client retention.
- Obtaining two testimonial letters per week.
- Communicating with clients to propose solutions and resolve concerns.
- Identifying key prospects.
1-2 years selling experience is required. Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license.