Payroll Clerk (closed)
As part of the payroll department the payroll clerk provides assistance to all managers and employees on the Lawson Workforce Management Time and Attendance system. The payroll clerk is also involved in processing the bi-weekly and monthly payrolls.
· Maintain Lawson Workforce Management system including but not limited to employee setup, manager training and troubleshooting
· Maintain employee direct deposit information
· Maintain employee tax exemption information
· Process bi-weekly payroll including distribution of checks
· Provides assistance to the payroll coordinator and payroll manager
· Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests by employees
· Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
· Extreme attention to detail for record accuracy and completeness
· Ability to organize and prioritize workload efficiently and in a timely manner in order to complete job.
· Ability to perform Microsoft Excel functions including formulas for generating professional documents
· Maintain strictest confidentiality
· All other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or equivalent. 1-3 years of experience in payroll.
Lawson Experience preferred