Project Engineering Manager - Madrid, Spain (closed)
Job Title: Project Engineering Manager - Madrid, Spain
Department: Project Engineering Department
Reports to: Director, Project Engineering
Location: Madrid, Spain
Equinox Engineering Ltd. is a Calgary-based EPCM firm. We are a market leader in oil and gas processing specializing in facilities design, implementation and operational assistance for natural gas, conventional and heavy oil projects. Our clients include several of the largest oil & gas producers in Canada and worldwide, and we are currently executing a wide range of sweet gas, sour gas, conventional oil, heavy oil facility and pipeline projects.
We are seeking a Project Engineering Manager to work in Madrid, Spain.
You will be an integral part of a corporate team and the Project Engineering Department overall. The quality of your work ensures that the company operates with integrity and efficiency.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conventional oil, heavy oil and SAGD upgrader experience preferred.
Education and Qualifications
You possess the right mix of experience and education which qualifies you to impact our company.
- Successful candidate will be P. Eng.
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering degree preferred.
- Minimum 20 + years oil and gas experience with EPCM background. Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conventional oil, heavy oil and SAGD experience preferred.
- The Project Engineering Manager will be Equinox’s key representative in our client’s office in Spain. He/she will coordinate inter-disciplinary work during the execution of an Upgrader project.
- The Project Engineering Manager will participate in the design development at the earlier project stages and must develop an in-depth understanding of the project scope.
- He / She will ensure all Canadian regulatory applications and standards are met.
- He / She works with disciplines to develop the design of the project.
- The Project Engineering manager will work closely with the Spanish team and liaise closely with Equinox Engineers in Calgary, Alberta.
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox believes in providing exceptional service to our clients.
Equinox delivers focused & experienced premium teams customized with the best technical expertise to align with client culture and requirements to ensure successful projects on a repeatable basis To Apply
Equinox offers stability and a diversity of interesting, technically challenging projects. We offer an excellent compensation, benefits, and holiday package.
To forward your resume, please email directly to email@example.com with a reference to the position title – Project Engineering Manager-Madrid, Spain.