Client currently seeking a motivated and experienced Digital Programmer to work
collaboratively with the team. The qualified candidate will work with team members to
develop engaging, innovative and integrated digital solutions in alignment with our client’s
marketing and digital objectives.
Client offers excellent benefits including health/dental/vision and competitive salaries.
- Work closely with the Digital team and other members of the Account Service Team to
develop clear deliverables and timelines for timely completion of projects.
- Produce project estimates including the total number of development hours required.
- Assist in project executions including gathering requirements, coding and QA
- Attend occasional client meetings during development.
- Work with clients and team members to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine technical solutions and make relevant recommendations.
- Communicate with efficiency and accuracy regarding any progress and/or delays.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to
integrate them into operations and activities.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of the
- CMS of your choice. (Experience with Drupal is a plus)
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism and community building.
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- 2 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP or .NET
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL,
- MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Experience developing and implementing open source software projects (ex. Drupal)
- Understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Familiarity of popular APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
- Experience with Mobile and Tablet develop a bonus
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities