Senior .NET Developer (closed)
Upp, Technology, Inc. is a global provider of IT jobs and staffing, the IRMS software suite and innovative technology solutions. We help Commercial, Government, Healthcare and other clients achieve and sustain business value. Join us!
Consulting engagement at a large organization in the Healthcare service industry.
Upp is now seeking a:
Senior .NET Developer to develop and maintain applications utilizing a variety of technologies that support multiple lines of business and IT initiatives.
- Perform technical analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of IT solutions.
- Assist in the creation of design and build solutions for web and portal applications.
- Develop internal and externally facing .NET applications to support the needs of the business.
- Define, analyze and review business and technical requirements.
- Leverage industry standards and best practices for software development including automated integration, test driven development, reusable code, object-oriented design and software configuration management.
- Facilitate code reviews, unit testing, peer reviews and partner with QA to document test criteria.
- 8+ years in software development, building applications on extranets for enterprise portals with dynamic content on the .NET platform.
- Utilizing ASP.NET, C# and PL/SQL.
- Writing Web Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
We offer relocation assistance or non-tax travel funds. A full plate of benefits is offered for full-time employees of Upp, and we work with consultants on an hourly basis as well.
Upp provides Enterprise Systems Integration, Data Management, Infrastructure Support, Security & Compliance and Custom Application Development to leading organizations across the industrial spectrum.
Upp Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer