GLP Packaging Engineer (closed)
R&D Partners is seeking a GLP packaging engineer for a 3 year contract in Thousand Oaks, CA. Please send resume to email@example.com and/or call (415) 374-8872
This position reports into the Primary Container Engineering group under Drug Product Engineering in Thousand Oaks. The position requires excellent organizational, project management, technical problem solving and communication (written and verbal) skills. This position is responsible and accountable for the following:
1) Under guidance, write technical protocols and reports.
2) Execute protocols in GLP lab environment
3) Perform Break Loose and Extrusion (BLE) test methods on prefilled syringes
4) Perform Container Closure Integrity (CCI), Hold up Volume test, and other functional tests on prefilled syringes and vial systems.
5) Maintain an accurate and detailed laboratory notebook.
6) Perform data analysis using standard statistical toolset (eg. confidence intervals, t-tests etc).
7) Maintain laboratory space and equipment.
Basic: BS in Engineering or BA in Life Sciences
1) Independent thinker with demonstrated skills working in teams or leading project teams
2) Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
3) Laboratory experience