PL/SQL Developer (closed)
PL/SQL Developer working for NTT DATA full time in San Jose, CA supporting one of our bigger clients
For this very exciting and lucrative opportunity the ideal candidate must have 7 to 11 years of extensive development and architecture/solutioning experience that include the following.
Technical skills ---
- Extensive programming development in SQL and PL/SQL – stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers etc.
- Familiar with Oracle programming tools and utilities.
- Familiar with ETL and data extraction processes from other databases.
- Structured development methodologies, coding standards, troubleshooting, debugging, familiar with code check-in(s), DDL scripts, code release management and implementation cycles.
- Understanding of XML data type and XML functions to perform I/O operations in/out of XML columns in table. Good understanding of data interexchange between two databases using XML.
- Identifying database performance bottlenecks, performance turning, SQL/Query optimization Provide support to developers during development and post-implementation cycles.