Interm. Electrical Engineer - Oil/Gas (closed)
Edmonton, AB Canada
- Provide appropriate engineering input and a technical overview to design activities undertaken by design/drafting staff residing within or outside the project team
- Provide cost estimates for small to large sized projects in collaboration with all other disciplines
- Ensure that the deliverables provided to the project are technically accurate, within scope, budget and schedule, suitable for the intended purpose and in compliance with quality procedures and project plans
- Take a project from P&ID's to completion
- Interface with other departments, project managers, engineers, clients and vendors during all phases of projects to ensure a good working interface
- Collaborate with project team to determine and achieve project objectives
- Participate in regular project meetings
- Plan, organize and supervise the function of a project and develop project team requirements
- 5+ years of Engineering experience specializing in Low/Medium Voltage Systems.
- P. Eng or in progress.
- Working knowledge of a detailed design project execution for Oil/Gas, Chemical and/or Power Industry clients.
- Experience assisting project engineering leads and managers in project design and execution to meet client schedules.
- Experience in integration design of transformers, switchgears, MCCs, protection relays, motors, generations, transmission and distribution equipment.
- Knowledge of all provincial/federal safety policies and procedures.
- Proficient with MS Office and various engineering software.
- Adept at writing technical reports and scopes of work.