Master Planner (closed)
MASTER PLANNER JOB DESCRIPTION
Valve Manufacturing company looking for a Master Planner/Materials Planner (no schedulers)
Must have manufacturing and oracle experience!
Must have Bachelors Degree or higher
Master Planner to plan for production, inventory, etc. This person indicates when and how much of each product will be demanded. The Master Planner also quantifies significant processes, parts, and other resources in order to optimize production, to identify bottlenecks, and to anticipate needs and completed goods.
- Oracle Super User for production planning and inventory control. Work with various departments with Oracle training and report review/creation.
- Responsible for cycle count activities and adjustments. Also conduct root cause analysis including corrective action implementation.
- Work closely with the machining department to develop sustainable output while delivering to customers due date.
- Maintaining material master data for lead-time changes, components minimum buys, safety stock levels, and re-order methodology.
- Daily review of exception messages generated by Oracle. Adjust production order dates and/or quantities as needed to meet customer changes in demand.
- Review and update forecast for raw materials. Maintain parameters for material to satisfy customer safety stock agreements.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with great salary and benefits!