Integration Analyst (closed)
- Responsible for providing integration support for Clinical, Hospital and 3rd Party Information Systems. This position configures, supports and maintains the interfaces necessary for an integrated delivery system. Has knowledge of HL7 standards and experience with interface engine software. Understanding of clinical and hospital applications, such as HIS, EHR, Laboratory, Radiology and transcription software. Responsible for implementing, troubleshooting and testing various HL7 inbound and outbound interfaces. Ability to effectively manage interface projects coordinating 3rd party responsibilities to a project plan and escalating to project team as needed. Manages and escalates issues with interfaces and follow through to issue resolution. Ability to interact effectively with customers and 3rd party vendors to assure high level of Customer Satisfaction. Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other technical related field is required.
- Minimum five years experience using interface engine software (CorePoint is a plus) and other related development tools.
- Knowledge of HL7 language and standards
- Must have thorough knowledge of communication protocols including http, sockets, TCP/IP and ftp.
- Working knowledge of UNIX (AIX) and Windows Server.
- Proven project management skills.
- Experience with McKesson hospital application suites preferred.