Director - Global Research & Analytics and KPO firm
San Francisco, CA
Full Time Employment
Report this Job as Spam
This is a Sales and Business Development role with a global Analytics and BPO firm their growing Global research and Analytics business Practice .
We are looking for
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling financial services and/or solutions, including consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- At least 6-8 years of experience in selling business solutions within the region preferably as financial services solutions salesperson preferably working in a leading research, analytics, services & solutions firm with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
- Good understanding of Capital Markets front office (Trading), middle office ( Risk Management) and back office
- Good understanding of Capital Markets asset classes
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
- Good understanding of investment banking operations and business processes; the candidate should demonstrate a good understanding of how financial firms use research, risk and analytics solutions to achieve business goals and meet regulatory and risk management requirements. Should either have sold solutions to financial services or have worked in North American banks.
- Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management;
- Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting, enterprise solutions
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles.
- Demonstrated ability (document deals) to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business executives at leading financial firms.
- Prior experience in relationship building with industry executives at trade shows, conferences, industry events and professional association meetings.