Global Director - Risk and Compliance
The job can be based anywhere in US // travel about 50%
The Global Compliance Director will manages the risk management program for Manufacturing / Aerospace / Energy vertical globally. He / She is responsible for providing contractual, account-specific compliance assurance services which, generally, are comprised of the coordination of continuous monitoring activities and the facilitation of audit participation.
The Global Compliance Director is expected to perform the following functions.
- Design and manage the compliance program.
- Provide client-specific compliance management reports.
- Manage client-specific Compliance Assurance Plan (CAP) activities.
- Understand client-specific contractual and security policy requirements.
- Work with delivery to ensure the service delivery aligns with client security policy.
- Oversee and report upon remediation activities taken to address compliance failures.Review new business, account expansion, change, and project proposals as required
Desired profile :
- Min 10+ years’ experience in IT, including 5 years in IT security, Audit or Risk and compliance.
- Desirable – Understandings of ISO27001.
- Desirable – CISA, CISM and/or CISSP
- Experience and understanding of Problem, change, and escalation Process.
- Desirable -Direct client engagement and leadership experience.