Engagement Manager - Clinical Development Services
Full Time Employment
Report this Job as Spam
Role: Engagement Manager – Clinical Development Services (NJ/Penn region).
- Qualifies business opportunities related to potential projects requiring clinical research services both for target and exploratory clinical development functions (CDM, Statistics & Programming, Medical Writing, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical/Remote Monitoring, etc.)
- Engage customer Functional Heads in Clinical Development for domain related discussions and solutions.
- Develop project plans, client interactions, proposal creation, and presentations as a part of bid management process.
- Assists in proposal development and facilitates presentations at client site
Desired Skills & Experience:
To be successful you should bring:
- Proven track record of functional/operational experience within the clinical development functions in a CRO, preferably in Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs.
- Project Management experience in the clinical development field in resource scheduling, managing timelines, and leading team activities required
- Graduate degree in Pharmaceutical/Medicine and Undergraduate degree in business (optional) or relevant discipline from an accredited institution, or their international equivalents; or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical drug development process
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced negotiation skills, presentation skills