Ecommerce Solutions Directors - Based anywhere in US
The job can be based anywhere in US // travel about 60-70%
This will be a senior executive in eCommerce and Customer self Service in Customer Experience Management would include one or more from following:
- Advise large global companies on business and IT strategies relating to e-Commerce business processes
- Lead team of consultants in advisory consulting assignments.
- Publish thought leadership papers based on advisory work, study of industry and technology trends, participate in leading world industry forums
- Support solution development with key technologies by giving the domain inputs to IT teams.
- Program management of large global transformational programs that need manufacturing business insights.
- Interact with business and IT leadership of manufacturing clients
- Reporting into head of CEM value engine / Commerce Center of Excellence for Customer Experience Management.
A typical profile that fits this role would be one as below.
Overall experience of about 15-20 years in management and strategy consulting is desirable. Should have worked on or been a part of large business transformation initiative in his / client organization with respect to e-Commerce strategy. Must have understanding of key technologies and setting up of e-Commerce (e.g. ATG Oracle / IBM Web Sphere / SAP Hybris / other e-Commerce. Must have led strategy development OR advised companies in strategy formulation relating to e-Commerce. Exposure to leading e-Commerce IT enablement – a part implementation - or super user experience will be an added advantage.