Sr. Analyst- SAP FICO (closed)
Founded in Chicago in 1908, Hu-Friedy Manufacturing Company helps dental professionals perform at their best by producing dental instruments designed to function as an extension of each practitioner's particular skill. Its products, hand-crafted by highly-skilled artisans, are known for their precision, performance, longevity, reliability and quality. Hu-Friedy products are distributed in more than 75 countries, and the Company has offices in Rotterdam, Milan, Shanghai and Tokyo. For further information, please visit our website at http://www.hu-friedy.com.
We are currently seeking an SAP FICO Analyst to be based out of our world headquarters in Chicago.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with internal customers
- To identify and prioritize opportunities for IT to support Hu-Friedy business objectives
- Define requirements
- Ensure timely delivery of needed solutions and
- Ensure effective utilization of delivered solutions.
- Leading development and support of
- SAP FICO and other related applications
- Related business processes
- User education and training to support finance and to support Hu-Friedy’s accounting and reporting requirements.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- B.S degree in business or related field required; M.S./MBA preferred
- 5+ years of SAP FI/CO experience
- 2+ full life cycle implementations (ECC 6.0 implementation a solid plus)
- Configuration experience is a must
- Experience in Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Cost Center Accounting, and Profit Center Accounting
- Experience with planning in Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, and Profitability Analysis
- Experience in General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Asset Accounting
- Experience in cross-company accounting
- Integration knowledge with SD, MM, and PP
- Experience in Report Painter and ABAP Query
- Experience working with business users understand and document detailed requirements
- Experience recommending process improvements according to SAP best practices
- Strong customer relationship and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed (could include international travel)
- Experience in Consolidations is a plus
- Global SAP experience is preferred (multi-currency, VAT, etc.)
- Manufacturing and/or distribution experience strongly preferred
To apply for this position online, please visit our website at www.hu-friedy.com, and click the “Careers” tab at the top of the page.
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer