Logical Access Team Lead (closed)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Houston resource**
- Supplying initial team holiday approvals
- Validating expenses
- Determining training requirements
- Approval of contractor/temporary staff time sheets
- Initial interviewing
- On boarding and off boarding of team personnel. (All final approvals and formal authority processes to be undertaken by the Logical Access Administration Manager).
- Co-ordinate and manage team projects.
- The generation of weekly/monthly status reports.
- Detailed experience and exposure to Information Security requirements
- Primarily in the areas of Logical Access and SOX security requirements.
- The ability to strictly follow processes, procedures, and policy.
- Experience of standard MS environment required Outlook, Excel, Access, and Word.
- Good customer relations, excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
- Good team leadership skills.
- Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Able to work in highly pressured environment and respond effectively to urgent customer needs.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with an open-mindedness, and capacity for lateral thinking is required.
- Coupled with the ability to follow standard process and procedural controls where defined and relevant.