Graduate Econometrician (closed)
Excellent opportunity for a recent graduate with Econometric modelling skills with a leading client in London.
- Working on projects using quantitative analysis to measure the effect that marketing activity has on sales
- Significant responsibility working across all aspects of a given project
- Working closely with clients and various account groups within the agency
Required Skills / Experience
- Highly numerate and educated to degree level - Economics, Maths or Stats (2:1 or above)
- Have some academic, or work, experience of econometric modelling
- Experienced in time series analysis
- Able to translate analysis into common sense solutions
- Familiar with Excel and PowerPoint
- Eligible to work within the UK
If you are a confident and out-going team player, with strong interpersonal skills and self motivation then this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within an exciting fast paced company in London.