SR SYSTEMS ENGINEER (closed)
Want to join a GROWING company with HUNDREDS of servers in a Windows / Citrix environment? This position is open because someone on the team was promoted to a VP role. This is a very PROACTIVE, FAST-PACED department. We are looking for a senior level Systems Engineer / Systems Administrator with extensive Citrix and Exchange experience in a large virtualized environment. You will be implementing, supporting, and maintaining their complex IT infrastructure including servers, applications, project management, and database administration. This is a fulltime DIRECT HIRE position in a business casual environment.
- Monitor and improve network infrastructure and system performance
- Manage projects developing, testing, installing, and modifying systems
- Train and mentor IS department staff
- Some SQL database administration
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability, flexibility
- Some on-call support.
- 4+ years server administration/ systems engineering in a 100+ Windows server environment
- Extensive Citrix and Exchange
- VMware, Active Directory
- MCSE preferred, equivalent knowledge and experience required
- SQL experience preferred
Share this job with a friend! http://bit.ly/JJp3xa
Position: Systems Administrator
Physical Abilities: Up to 10lbs
Qualified candidates should apply online or send their resume to email@example.com.
As always, there are no fees to our candidates!
Only those qualified will receive a response.
*NO H1B SPONSORSHIP OR CORP-TO-CORP THROUGH 3RD PARTIES*
EOE / E-Verify / AAE