Journeyman Commercial Roofer (closed)
Currently we are seeking a Commercial Roofing Service Foreman, which will consist of hands-on service and repair of TPO, EPDM, BUR, and other commercial roofs.
We offer more than a job; we offer a challenging career that will enable you to advance in compensation, responsibility, status and authority to the degree that your abilities and desire allow.
COMMERCIAL ROOFING SERVICE FOREMAN
- Ranks in the top 1% of U.S. roofing companies for financial strength according to a recent D&B study.
- Growing company with 58 locations throughout the United States; headquartered in Youngstown, Ohio.
- Family-owned company in business for more than 100 years.
- Prior experience and knowledge of single ply and built-up service and repair
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with clients
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to use a computer
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
If you're interested in coming to work for a leader in the roofing industry, submit a resume today
Simon Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer