PROPERTY MANAGER (closed)
Our client is a well diversified group with stakes in over twenty different companies in industries which include Automobiles, Real Estate, Hospitality & Food Services Management, Construction, Civil & Marine Engineering, Hotels, Education, Printing, Equipment Trading and Facilities Management & Consultancy, amongst others.
Contribute to the Property Management strategy for our client to maximise return on the company’s property portfolio, and seek opportunities for new leasing opportunities across the UAE. Manage existing properties to enhance operations and profitability by ensuring a quality maintenance service is provided.
• Plan and communicate strategies to direct the leasing function in order to maximise on revenue.
• Source and identify new retail leasing properties, prepare plans, proposals and feasibility studies in line with the business development objectives, for the General Manager to decide on site acquisition plans.
• Develop long term leasing plan and entry strategy in new markets securing key retail spaces; collaborate with realtors on new ideas and alliances that are mutually advantageous.
• Negotiate, develop and prepare leases, permits, contracts and other property agreements.
• Develop, implement and maintain procedures and documentation for quality property management.
• Manage and resolve major tenant complaints, when they could not be resolved by either the Leasing or Maintenance department.
• Review rents on a regular basis and report on any deficiencies in what is being charged to tenants.
• Manage the relationship with new building consultants and contractors to ensure that work is completed in a timely and effective manner, and relevant legal documentation is being submitted.
• Provide regular reporting to the General Manager, on financial status, progress of property improvements, repairs / renovations required, and any property requiring redevelopment.
• Conduct periodic analysis of property development within the region and propose acquisitions, fitment and allocations in line with different market sectors.
• Study the property market to provide the General Manager with a report on rental projection for the Group property holdings.
• Oversee the preparation of financial statements and periodic reports on the status of various properties, lease expirations and related matters.
• Guide, direct, develop, motivate and manage the performance of all direct reports in line with the Performance Management System.
• Implementation and management of staff bonuses based on performance, in line with Group policy.
• % Increase on leasing / rental income.
• Timely completion of new building projects.
• Visibility and viability of leasing properties identified.
• Satisfactory solution of leasing related issues.
• Satisfactory solution of maintenance issues.
You will have good experience in Leasing, FM and solid Property Management experience in the UAE. You will speak FLUENT Arabic with a good level of English.
• Degree level education
• Property Management degree – desirable
• Engineering degree - desirable
Experience (experience required for the job)
• Experienced in real estate market.
• Exposure to a multicultural environment.
• Proven track record of managing new build projects.
• Proven track record in the field of property management.
Skills (general job knowledge and skills)
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Computer literacy
• Project Management
• Negotiation and problem solving
• Report writing
• Basic: Up to 25,000AED/month
• Medical and tickets
If interested, please send your CV in WORD format