TCL Test Automation (closed)
Wanted: TCL Test Automation Developers to work on possibly the fastest data center switches in the world!
Cisco is building a team to develop test automation for white-box testing on their NX-OS product line. The NX-OS product line is the premiere data center backbone solution containing equipment capable of passing nearly a Billion packets per second.
White/Gray box test automation includes open API testing, robustness testing, performance and scale testing, model based testing, state machine verification, analyzing data flow, control flow, information flow, coding practices, and exception and error handling within the system, to test the intended and unintended software behavior.
- Solid background in SW development, test, automation, and test execution
- Strong programming skills, C/C++, Perl/TCL/Expect
- Experience with working in Unix/Linux environments is required
- Knowledge of Cisco 3K/4K/6K switches, wireless, switching/routing, TCP/IP concepts are highly desirable
- Networking background, hands-on experience, familiarity with Cisco IOS devices is desired.
- Knowledge with test equipment such as IXIA, Agilent, Spirent
If you are interested in finding out more, then send your resume to Cisco@HighTechGenesis.com