Lead eCommerce Architect-J2EE-Java (closed)
Our client is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the World. They are seeking to add a Senior Technical Architect - Lead to their Boston, MA location. Position will involve travel up to 25%.
Sr. Tech Architect ? Lead IT eCommerce (to $130,000)
· Knowledge Common frameworks and modules such as IBM WebSphere Portal/Commerce, Oracle ATG, or Apache Wicket.
· Technical review of proposed client software architectures
· Presales calls with prospects
· Implementation and integration labor estimates
- Application design and architecture, implementation and implementation team leadership
- Application performance testing, recommendations and tuning
- Lead customer custom application deployment activities, integrating with hosting, network, and security services as appropriate for the client solution
- Design, lead and perform application solutions throughout the client lifecycle
- 8+ Yrs related technical experience
- 4+ years of professional Java EE design and coding experience with an understanding of the full application stack and associated design principles.
- Experience architecting, designing, implementing, and deploying of solutions that leverage one or more of the following:
- IBM eCommerce Solutions (Commerce v6/7, Portal v6/7, WAS, WCM)
- Oracle ATG Commerce
- Open source Java-based enterprise solutions
- SQL and logical database design, Oracle or DB2
- LINUX/UNIX?expert knowledge at least one *nix, (Redhat Enterprise Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX)
- Experience working with clients, Business Analysts, programmers and others in the capture and documentation of requirements, use cases, and user interface specifications.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.