Director of Online Marketing Optimization (closed)
70-90K plus bonus compensation
Our client, a leader in the educational e-commerce space is seeking to hire a Director of Online Marketing Optimization to join their team in Philadelphia. The Director of Online Marketing Optimization will be responsible for leading, managing and growing our client's marketing optimization and testing program. Ensure constant identification and testing of enhancements to online direct response marketing campaigns in order to maximize return-on-advertising-spend.
- Monitor the marketplace, competitive landscape, industry trends, and third party data sources to constantly identify new marketing opportunities and / or potential threats
- Identify and quantify opportunities to measurably improve profitability of the company's marketing campaigns
- Design and execute marketing experiments to test the validity of new ideas
- Produce daily and weekly marketing performance reports (including predictive models) and execute ad hoc analyses, as needed, to uncover strategic opportunities for Marketing department and company as a whole
- This role breaks down to four key areas including managing landing page optimization, creation and documentation of best practices, marketing concept testing and internal communications.
- 5+ years of experience in a campaign management capacity in Internet, Online Advertising and Marketing, E-commerce, or Direct Response Marketing
- Knowledgeable of consumer retail business and with the general economics of direct response advertising
- Strong quantitative analysis skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel and a familiarity with applied statistics required
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to precisely manipulate large, multi-faceted data sets
- Experience in the use of web analytics tools such as Omniture, SiteCatalyst or Google Analytics a plus
- B/BS required
Profiles is a unique staffing firm specializing in marketing, creative, and interactive. Since 1998, we have served the needs of our Clients and Talent by matching the best candidates with the best companies in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Profiles offers competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay, bonus pay, and health benefits.
For more information, please visit www.careerprofiles.com.