Senior Technical Architect (closed)
This individual will serve as a Senior Technical Architect to:
- Lead project teams, as well as the technical architect domain.
- Act as a representative and advocate for IT
- Adhere to IT standards, practices and policies
Required Skill Set
- Broad understanding of complexity or managing data across geographic areas with diverse and sometimes under developed country technological infrastructures
- Ability to guide the technical development and support software applications for international/multi-country use
- Ability to leverage various services within the domains internal to IT to ensure staff are highly skilled and resourced to meet system stability and innovation needs
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with an emphasis in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, negotiation and group communications
- 7+ years experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- 7+ years experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Knowledge of field base systems, mobile device technology and remote systems capabilities
- Strong suite of research skills in order to troubleshoot organizational problems and implement strategic, systemic solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to present and explain analytical, complex technical issues
- Strong mentoring/coaching skills.
Hardware/Software to be used:
· Microsoft Windows 2007, Microsoft Office Suite 2007, SharePoint 2010, PlanView, Visio
· Dell Latitude
Deliverables and Services:
- Provide IT management and customers with regular assessments on the strategic deployment of technology around process, governance and people, accompanied by recommendations for improvement in each area.
- Technical life-cycle responsibilities include requirements input and design specifications development.
- Manages and advises on technical vendors ensuring successful integration of business-specific technology with core technology infrastructure.
- Manages the resolution of technical issues to include troubleshooting with issues related to software functionality.
- Ensures results of overall systems health and stability are meeting established service level agreements.
- Guides the technical development and maintaining IT Systems through various skills to include managing to established frameworks and by seeking to build trust between IT staff and customers.
- Guides overall roadmaps to support both customer objectives and in alignment with the Global Technology Strategy.
- Supports directors in activities that provide encouragement and motivation to the IT staff to ensure strong participation as a team.
- Actively contributes to the overall IT team and, consequently of Compassion's ministry, by willingly helping others in their duties when the need arises and offering positive suggestions for improvement in all areas.
- Additional responsibilities will be expected as the needs are identified.