ETL Development Manager - Information Management
This individual will support a number of projects and initiatives for this team. Manager of development for ETL platforms and associated resource teams.
Responsible for learning and advancing existing ETL development environments and standards. Required to manage all phases of development from reviewing technical documentation, to preparing detailed ETL specifications, ETL development, deployment and testing of solutions in highly complex environments with high volume of projects and changes in flight. Must have experience managing technical resources including technical screenings and interactions with offshore resources
Ideal Previous Experience:
Should be a strong leader with extremely strong Informatica and Datastage experience. Demonstrated ability to lead as well as well as hands on experience.
Top Technical Must Have Skills:
- At least 5-7 years or ETL Developer experience and should have 4+ years in lead/manager role in this area.
- Must have significant experience in both Informatica and Datastage ETL suites including the latest versions of each for the enterprise.
- Must have design experience and a proven track record of designing and leading development of well-structured, maintainable ETL solutions.
- Must be able to balance technical and resource management responsibilities in a very fast-paced environment.
- Informatica v8, v9
- IBM Datastage,
- Information Analyzer v8.x
- Strong knowledge of ETL development to support data warehouse design using dimensional models on an Oracle platform.
Top Technical Nice to Have Skills:
- Financial/banking experience would be nice to have.
This candidate needs to have strong communication, strong leadership and team work skills. They need to have the ability to work in fast paced environment and think critically.
Team Culture & Success Profile:
This team will work independently; however, will need to have good collaboration. They are spread out between NJ and ME so ability to work with a matrixed team is important. Strong work ethic, ability to work with little direction and ability to support all projects effectively and efficiently.
Location: This individual must be based in either Mt. Laurel, NJ or Falmouth, ME. There will be occasional travel between sites, but this will be minimal. Project will pay for travel when required.
Duration: This is a Contract to Hire role - please screen candidates that are interested in potentially becoming a permanent employee. This is subject to performance as well as contract duration. Contract could be extended before conversion.