Warehouse Supervisor (closed)
Plan, direct and coordinate control inventory of parts and components throughout the supervision, train and monitor of Shipping and Receiving and Warehouse area to ensure that parts are completed in an efficient and timely manner according to sales requirement in a safe work environment.
- Monitor and control inventory levels accuracy thru cycle count, periodic audits and proper use of inventory procedures.
- Oversees the shipping and receiving of goods and products, ensuring goods received are compliant with the organization's standards and to customers requirement
- Arrange and organize inventory stock for better access, to preserve components and prevent potential damages.
- Schedule materials to be moved to and from warehouse;
- Coordinating inventory transfers with related departments and keep organize floor space
- Respond to and find solutions to inventory issues and initiate corrective actions in timely manner accordingly
- Creates internal production procedures/update to comply with industry standards and /or company Quality System.
- Supervising proper resources allocation and ensuring efficiency all warehouse personnel
- Support and enforce Company policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- Ensure Team Members are properly trained according to Company policies and procedures
- Ensure work area is safe, ensure all safety rules and regulations and promote proactive approach to safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Plant -Manufacturing Manager.
Min. Associate degree or equivalent with 5 years experienced on inventory control and industrial warehousing experience. College degree preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in receiving, shipping, storing, issuing, and accounting for property in a mid-sized warehouses
- 3 year’s Supervision Experience in warehouse and inventory control
- Experience on ERP/MRP, SYTELINE, Physical Inventory, Cycle Count, Inventory Audits, ISO 9000systems and project management
- Manufacturing Industry standards, Lean Manufacturing processes understand
- Knowledge of principles and processes involved in business and organizational planning, coordination, and execution. This includes strategic planning, resource allocation, manpower modeling, leadership techniques, and production methods.
- MS EXCEL, WORD proficient
- Able to react quickly and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Contacts with end users, customers, vendors, and sales.
- Work both in office and 70% on floor. Standing, walking, carrying, kneeling, stooping, and sitting for an 8 hour day.