Senior HR Plant Manager (closed)
A Fortune 500 client or TRIO HR Solutions is looking for an “HR Superstar”!
The Senior HR Plant Manager will be an integral part of the leadership team and will partner with senior management to develop and implement HR programs that support the achievement of business objectives. This role is viewed as a key resource to senior management by providing leadership and solutions relating to: talent acquisition, talent development, employee relations, corporate policies, leadership coaching, employee engagement, retention, and diversity. Operates at a high level in the company where success hinges on ability to influence decisions of senior and executive management. Work has high visibility with senior plant leadership and management. This key role involves plant HR management for an employee base of 1000 employees at two locations in the southern region – USA based in Texas. Both union and non-union plants will be under your HR influence.
This is an ideal role for a Senior HR Manager with 7-10 years plant HR manufacturing experience.. Excellent analytical skills needed to be successful in this role along with strong consulting and influencing ability.
- Employee Relations, managing recruiting and staffing, training, relocation, compensation, policy implementation, EEO, legal compliance, organizational development, talent and performance management.
- Coordinating employment/placement/transfer/promotion to maintain proper staffing levels in the Business Unit/sites consistent with company policies under EEO/AAP guidelines.
- Working with employees/managers to resolve conflicts and provide guidance and counsel for HR issues.
- Recommending and/or reviewing supervisory recommendations for discipline, suspensions, or terminations.
- Providing consultation on education & training activities required to support the businesses.
- An integral part of this position is interacting with other managers, supervisors, operators, and various other employees on a daily basis to ensure HR solutions are implemented and deliverable results are achieved. Most work is done via established relationships, which is essential in analyzing and resolving department, site and cross site issues.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or other business discipline is required. Masters preferred.
- Minimum 7 - 10 years of progressive HR experience required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Broad range of Human Resources background (including employee relations, procedures and practices, company benefit programs, Human Resources administration systems, salary administration, recruitment techniques, EEO and Affirmative Action Planning, transferring and relocation procedures, etc. as well as prior project management experience is a must.
- Proven interpersonal skills are required with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- PHR, SPHR preferred.
If you are looking to advance your career and join a top manufacturer with a big brand this is a great time to join and move your career forward! In this role, advancement will require you to relocate in 3 years to a Corporate HR Team. Be part of a manufacturing team that supports the role of HR and looks to their Senior HR Manager to achieve plant goals and business objectives!
Interested candidates should forward their resume and salary requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting role.