I3 Product Support Engineer (closed)
Philips Healthcare is seeking a Contact Center Technology Product Support Engineer to be based in our Customer Care Solution Center based in Alpharetta, GA.
• Leads in establishing the global vision for the future of the customer service experience
• Functions as a leader for the CCSC on global process and technology improvement projects
• Function as the new service applications technology introduction representative from the CCSC and works with GSP to ensure applications serviceability and integration.
• Ensures service readiness for new applications to include functionality, usability, training, and documentation.
• Evaluates and ensures that specified service requirements are met prior to new service applications introduction
• Determines launch readiness for all new applications and provides signoff for the CCSC
• Drive applications reliability issues to ensure that issues from the CCSC are properly reported to the support teams for resolution
• Qualify and maintain the top CCSC applications issues and problem lists and drive resolution through GSP and or IT
• Reports and drives actions to reduce variability on key service measures that influence CCSC operational costs
• Performs analysis of issues and develops business plans to drive applications design changes in GSP and works with the global CCSCs to implement improvement programs
• Achieve the highest level of service possible through the development and implementation of state of the art tools and processes
• Create and distribute reports reflecting service levels, forecasting and manpower requirements for overall CCSC service support
• Provide management with detailed information regarding service applications performance, reliability, and availability
• Oversees integrity of CCSC operations, including facilities and DRP planning
• Four-year degree in a technical or business related field. MBA Preferred.
• A thorough knowledge of Call Center technologies and operations.
• I3 (Interactive Intelligence) experience is required.
• 10+ years working in or supporting Customer Service Call Center operations and applications (Amdocs Clarify, SAP, Interactive Intelligence CIC, Recorder, and Optimizer)
• 5+ years experience with Call Center Strategic Planning.
• Excellent communications skills at all levels of the organization.
• Goal/result oriented; able to initiate and drive changes to completion.
• Ability to collaborate and coordinate cross-functionally.
• Self Motivated and self-directed. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments.
• Demonstrated Project Management methodology knowledge. PMP or Six Sigma certification a plus.
• Demonstrated success solving problems of diverse scope utilizing analytical skills where solutions are unknown.
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office products and tools.
• Experience delivering user training preferred.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer.