Multimedia Interactive Designer (closed)
The position is part of a team of professional graphic designers and web designers in the Marketing Department. This position provides an opportunity for the selected candidates to apply his/her Interactive, graphic design and web design expertise to design and produce a broad range of finished products. Finished production includes a wide variety of formats and delivery vehicles, including: hardcopy and electronic publications and briefings, web site design, interactive multimedia and videos.
• 5+ years experience with a BFA in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Computer Graphics, Multimedia, or Illustration.
• Demonstrated excellence in graphic design skills and a high degree of innovation through the professional portfolio
• Excellent analytic thinking and creative problem solving skills for visual information design
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to function effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
• The stamina to produce high-quality graphics in a fast-paced work environment. The ability to perform several tasks concurrently, and meet deadlines
• Proficiency with state-of-the-art software to produce accurate and innovative graphic design; and ability to quickly learn and integrate new tools and technologies to meet customer needs
• Willingness to complete projects outside of normal working hours, when necessary
• Promptness and dependability
• Display initiative in creative problem solving and seeking a thorough understanding of deliverable objectives
• Support new business development efforts by providing high-impact visual effects to sales presentations and sales proposals
• Exhibit skills in highly collaborative communication and an open mind to traditional web, print, and interactive approaches being challenged
• P.C. based environment. This position will have the choice of working on a MAC computer or P.C.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver (You should be able to hand code) and InDesign
• Ability to hand code without a WYSIWYG editor
• Comfortable integrating the front end in with back end technologies such as PHP and ASP
• Advanced Flash and ActionScript 3 skills
• Ability to work with and develop document classes and classes
• Comfortable working without timelines
• Strong sense of design and its application to UX, cross browser compatibility and accessibility
Interviews being scheduled now. Please submit your resume for immediate review.