My client, a leader in the Performance Management software industry is looking for Inside Sales reps to join their NYC offices.
Software Inside Sales – NYC - 100K Package + Excellent Benefits + Stock Options
Your responsibilities will be to generate revenue from lead sources and develop new clients in a defined territory. The selected candidates will assist the Account Managers in achieving their revenue sales targets by acting as the first point-of-contact for prospects. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Qualifying and producing quality leads
- Analyzing customer needs in terms of current business objectives
- Presenting and articulating advanced product features, benefits, and overall product solutions
- Developing and managing reference sites through high quality technical and professional client relationships
- Engaging in regular monthly and quarterly business reviews and weekly forecast activities
- Supporting marketing and field organizations
- Performing data entry into call-back system for lead sources, and other duties as assigned.
We are seeking goal-oriented individuals with the desire for a long-term career in sales. The successful candidates will possess an aggressive, professional, and take-charge style with the motivation for success.
Here's what you should bring to the table:
- BA/BS degree preferred with 2+ years relevant business/software industry experience
- A proven track record of 2-3 years successful sales experience (software or IT related a plus) to the marketplace is desired
- Exceptional sales skills (verbal and written communication skills, and proven negotiation techniques)
- Knowledge of information technology (IT) industry (networking, software products, markets, technology direction) desired
- Ability to communicate with technical audiences