Security Engineer (closed)
Jersey City, NJ
$100K + compensation
The Security Engineer/Administrator role will be responsible for the research, design, implementation and administration of network, system, and application security controls enterprise wide.
- Configuration and administration of security tools including:
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- Web proxies
- Certificate management
- SSL VPN
- Strong Authentication
- Vulnerability management
- Review of security logs and events
- Application security testing
- Research and implementation of new security techniques and applications.
- Familiarity with open source security tools.
- 3+ years managing enterprise security tools.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be customer focused
- Ability to excel in a high pressure environment
- Strong understanding of networking protocols and ability read a packet capture.
- Strong understanding of security fundamentals.
- Strong Unix and Windows skills.
- Basic Shell and Perl scripting
- After hours and weekend on call rotations required.
- Experience with NAC, DLP, 802.1x, PGP, Cisco ios, Bluecoat, SecurID.