Technical Illustrator (closed)
1. Minimum 3-5 years Technical illustration experience preferably in aerospace and defense industry (but not necessary)
2. Auto-Trol and or IsoDraw experience preferred.
3. Need to be able to read engineering documentation, electronic and paper.
4. Familiar with 2D and 3D file formats, keywords: CGM, CATIA, Right Hemisphere, and CS2-5)
5. Have a basic understanding of isometric projection and orthographic views including electrical schematics and logic diagrams.
6. Must have some experience working with technical writers and basic MS Office skills.