Inside Sales Representative (closed)
Our greater Boston based client is looking to build their inside sales team. Our client provides enterprises with a dirrect connection between application performance and their business requirements. Their unique, self learning and self optimising system integrates in a single solution all the necessary features to guarantee the performance of applications in all IT infrastructure and network environments.
The purpose of the role of Inside Sales is to generate increased sales pipeline through the identification and qualification of new sales opportunities.
Within the role of Inside Sales it is important to be an extremely energetic and self-motivated individual with a “can-do” attitude who enjoys new challenges, is comfortable with change and wishes to be part of a team and a growing operation. You have strong interpersonal skills and business acumen, enjoy talking on the phone and are comfortable with good qualified and steady call volumes.
The main responsibilities of the role Inside Sales include:
- Calling prospects to generate qualified appointments as a first step.
- Active involvement in account planning and mapping exercises in collaboration with local sales team.
- Qualify and develop leads through to appointment setting stage for hand over to local sales teams.
- Generate sales pipeline.
- Build key relationships with prospects to gain a clear understanding of company and prospects goals to enable expansion of technology and solutions across the enterprise.
- Undertake cold calling campaigns around specific business propositions or market awareness into the set of named accounts.
- Provide support and be a common point of contact during core business hours for prospects and the direct sales team (by email or by telephone).
- Qualify incoming leads from various sources including website, marketing events, incoming calls and work closely with Inside Sales Manager to ensure proper administration of our closed loop lead management system (Salesforce).
- Find and qualify upsell opportunities.
- Align your activities with quarterly/yearly set qualified sales revenue targets..
What is required for the role is:
· Highly motivated person
· Flexible work attitude (possible to handle disappointments)
· “Never give up” mentality (often long sales cycles that require patience and persistence)
· High level of detail
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Negotiation skills with proven experience of 3 years in a role-related environment
· Ability to change in response to a rapidly moving competitive environment and to identify and develop sales opportunities