C# - TCP/IP Socket Developer (closed)
This is a contract positio with an initial duration of approximately 8 months with options to renew / extend as needed and our client is located in Fort Worth.
Work on all phases of client/server application and web tools related to a real-time messaging centric safety system. Developer will work as part of a team updating existing applications as well as the development of new applications related to PTC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years experience developing with the .Net Framework using C# in Windows Form and/or Windows Services applications.
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL with the ability to develop database objects such as stored procedures.
- 1+ years of ASP.Net web application development.
- 1+ years of verifiable experience developing multithreaded/multiprocessing applications.
- Developer must have a solid understanding of TCP/IP socket programming.
- Solid knowledge of .Net Remoting.
- Knowledge of C/C++, XML, Linux, and AMQP are a plus.
- Knowledge tests in multitasking, TCP/IP socket programming and Windows client/server application development will be part of the selection process.