Sr Developer - (Teradata experience) (closed)
W2 or Corp-to-corp (Travel Expenses paid) compensation
We are currently searching to fill a contract need for a Sr Developer with Teradata experience. Our healthcare client on the east coast is searching for the following:
- Contract role for a 4-6 month period (W2 or Corp-to-corp)
- Teradata experience is must
- Extensive understanding of environments used when programming such as .NET container or J2EE application server.
- Position is located on the East Coast and the consultant must travel onsite for the first month.
- Extremely high level of understanding of all data modeling concepts and practices, database design, database performance and optimization.
- Extremely competent in handling software development issues related to databases for relational, object-oriented, and other database and software technologies.
- Thorough understanding of data modeling concepts and their application including entities, tables, relations, constraints, attribute data types and column data types.
- Understanding of referential integrity, locking and transaction processing. Understands impact of data modeling decision on system performance and resource usage.
- Knowledge of current and evolving application architecture trends to include infrastructure, software, database, networks and their inter dependencies.
- Understands the strategic alignment of IT solutions with business objectives.
- Able to design and implement coding standards and best practices for a client server development language.
- Able to design and develop complex packages in an object oriented language. Extensive understanding of Object oriented analysis and design.
- Extensive understanding of programming languages such as Objective C, Java, etc.