Electrical Engineer-Motion Control (closed)
Provide product, application, and process knowledge on automation products, projects, and solutions that meet industry standards. Interface closely with sales, product marketing, engineering peers, management, and other staff to solve customer problems. Provide technical expertise to assist customers in the use of motion products and services to improve their application and industry process capabilities.
- The successful candidate must have a BS Degree with focus studies in electrical or mechanical engineering or equivalent related work experience, understands and is knowledgeable in process automation solutions specifically in the Motion Controls area, and at least 3 to 5 years field experience or equivalent involving variable speed drives, inverters, actuators and servos.
- Technical Support (60% travel)
- Become well versed with all Drive products and lab equipment.
- Support application projects from concept to completion (Channel Partners, Distributors, OEM, End Users, System Integrators, and Key Accounts).
- Answer product and application questions from customers: Channel Partners, Distributors, Sales, OEM’s, End Users, and System Integrators.
- Provide hands-on assistance for equipment start-up.